ITYUG has build a robust technique to customize Liferay as required. Customers can benefit through our excellence in rapid implementation which in turn reduces the overall development cost.
- Implementation includes:
- Installation and configuration of Liferay portal
- Database management
- Template development
- Out-of-the-box portlets
- End-user training
Hands-on experience with migration from Liferay 4.x and 5.x to 6.x.
- Migration includes:
- Strategy for upgrade approach
- Leveraging out-of-the-box portlets
- Redesigning and implementing custom portlets
- Theme, layout changes based on requirements exist wherever needed
- Testing and validation
- Database, application, content migrations by following best practises
ITYUG provides support and maintenance for Liferay applications that need round the clock monitoring and ensures a good runtime.
- ITYUG helps meet business needs similar to the following:
- Monitoring Applications round-the-clock
- Fixing bugs and providing patches for the application
- Monitoring Performance & Enhancement
- Providing support and Maintenance
LIFERAY PORTAL AND PORTLET DEVELOPMENT
TYUG provides help to design, develop, and deploy a full range of java applications with a clear and usable solution that meets business standards. It facilitates the activities listed below.
- Liferay portal and portlet development:
- Integrating of existing technologies with Liferay and providing a single window for information
- Providing CAS to take care of multi-systems login
- Leveraging Liferay roles and permissions architecture based on requirements
- Tweaking Liferay architecture to handle multitenancy
- Portlets development:
- Design and develop custom portlets based on business requirements
- Use the best practices from Liferay Tag library and Alloy UI liferay while developing portlets
- Based on JSR-168/286 Standards